Instructions for Registration, Logging in, data updating, and password change. (English)
- Before entering data for registration
- You must have/create an email address. (please get support for creating your email address)
- Please save your latest passport size photo in jpg format on your computer. To upload your photo – in ‘upload photo’ file while filling data.
- Register yourself in “Register here”. Complete all data ensuring all columns/entries are filled correctly.
- After verification by the Secretariat, a confirmation Email will be sent to you with a password.
- Remember your password and save it somewhere.
- In case if you didn't receive an email in your Inbox please also check the Spam/Junk folder.
- After successful registration, you can ‘log in’ anytime in “Member’s Area” with your Email address and the sent password. The main purpose of “Member’s Area” is to help you recheck your data for correctness and data to be updated as and when data changes occur. You can also search for your friends by entering his C/numer or the name and then clicking on the Search icon.
- Please always keep your data current and updated.
- You can change your password of convenience any time as follows:
- Login in “Member's Area” with your Email address and the sent/given password.
- Select change password
- Enter your given password
- Enter and re-enter the new password
- You would get a confirmation “password has been changed”
- Always remember your email and password as all correspondence will be done through your email account.